|Channel 7 Help
- Is your concern about Marketplace Ads?
Contact Administration in the Clubhouse.
- Want to watch Channel 7 News on Dish Network, DirecTV or another cable system?
Suddenlink provides LOP with Ch.7 as a public service; the other systems do not. It would be cost prohibitive for LOP to purchase channels or timeslots on these other systems.
- Internet video starts/stops and is jerky
- On the Channel 7 News page, press the Pause || button at the lower left of the player window.
- Allow the show to buffer; a white line at the bottom of the player window will show you the progress.
There's no need to sit and wait - go walk the dog, have dinner, run errands, etc. - just let your computer run.
- After the show is buffered, click the Play button to view.
- Other helpful hints:
- Don't watch the show during periods of high Internet traffic, e.g., 6-8pm.
- Don't watch when someone in the household is downloading videos, movies or music.
- Don't watch when someone in the household is playing Internet computer games.
- No player window displays or it is black with no Play button
- Click in whitespace on the Channel 7 News page.
- Press and hold the CTRL key, then press the F5 key.
The screen will refresh after a short pause; please be patient.
- If you get a message about ActiveX being blocked, click the Allow button.
- If this does not fix the problem, repeat the steps above.
- If repeating the steps does not fix the problem, repeat them again. Yes, this might do the trick!
- It still isn't working, re-boot your computer.
- If re-boot doesn't fix it, try Steps 1-5 again.
- If all else fails, call Mike Callahan at 530-268-1141 ext. 3200 for personal assistance.